Hey there, we meet again. You know what? I am totally stuck up with work that I am so lagging behind with my TBR list. I am just trying to juggle everything smoothly trying to make my life easy. Anyways, lets just leave my rambling part out and get to the award. Sweet Syc@ TheLitMermaid nominated me for this amazing award and I am so happy for it. She has a great blog and its worth stopping by. I am just totally awed by the representation of her blog and you know, you should totally check it out.
So lets start with the award then 🙂
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have given below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. The WORST book to movie/TV adaptation you have seen that you reverse-fangirled over it?
Usually I read a book if I like the movie, I know I am the complete opposite from most of you out there who love books but you know some times when I love the characters in the movie I just know that I am going to love the book. Harry Potter and The Mortal Instruments were some of those books which I just got hooked up with. I heard the vampire diaries was a very good book and when I saw the movie, nothing urged me to read the books. So I think it was a bad adaptation because if it were a good one, then I would have already read it.
2. How does it feel when you finally obtain a long, long awaited book?
I am like “O My gosh, finally the book I wanted” 😎
3. Any embarrassing fangirling stories?
4. What was your biggest book hangover?
Harry Potter – I think more than half of my life I just read and reread Harry potter until The Mortal Instrument came by and then I started exploring out more.
5. Which book made you cry for the first time?
Harry Potter – When Sirius died 😥
My questions for you:
1. Which was your biggest book hangover?
2. Your favorite romance book and pair?
3. A book that you expected a lot from but was not satisfied with?
4. The first book you read which turned you into a book lover?
5. Any embarrassing fangirling stories?
Anette @ Simply Biblio.